Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tornado

I am currently camped out in my bathroom. Was woken up a good forty five minutes ago by the sirens and, until five minutes ago, I was sitting in the hallway unsure what to do. I heard other people out in the corridor, but I don't feel safe going back into my room to get any shoes or anything so I'm just going to stay here unless told something different.

I've never gone through anything like this away from my parent's house. It's times like these where I can say I want my Daddy. He's weather savvy, I wish he were here. I wish I was still sleeping, actually. Work tomorrow will suck because I won't be able to stay awake...

Found a good FM radio station on my phone, but a moment ago it got really fuzzy, probably due to the wind. I'm going to see if I can find their website now, I need to stay informed.

Hope the rest of you are safe as well, wherever you are.

No comments: