Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Snow. *sigh*

Once again Cincinnati is feeling the full wrath of winter before everyone else in Ohio. At the end of work last night I got an IM from my boss telling me to work from home tomorrow (today). I was like, Time Warner is coming today to install my internet, I can work from home!

Alas, Time Warner let me down.

Oh, they came! They came, they just couldn't do anything because they came after the leasing office closed and they couldn't get into the maintenance room to set it up. So here I sit, an hour late for work, waiting for a return phone call to let me know whether anyone is coming to install my internet this morning because if they don't I have to go to work late and stay late and then deal with driving back home in the crappy weather.

On the upside of this, though, I called Time Warner about the pricing for my internet and I was able to downgrade to a slightly slower internet that is a good $15 dollars cheaper! Go me!

Here's a picture of just the beginning... having had so much crappy weather already this year the parking lot was pre-salted last night in preparation.
If you look closely you can see the white streaks... that would be snowflakes falling so fast my camera couldn't capture them.

Time Warner, don't fail me now!

No comments: