Saturday, January 7, 2012

The "Crafty" One

I like to sew.

It's true.

When I lived at home I sewed all the time, fixing this shirt and that, making letter shirts for my sorority, sewing my Varsity letters onto my Varsity jacket, etc. Since I moved out, however, and have not had a sewing machine all of that has stopped.

UNTIL NOW.

Johnny and I are supposed to inherit an ancient sewing machine, the kind that is set into a table for storage, from his Aunt Nancy and we just haven't really had the time to go pick it up. However, the other day I got an email from Aunt Nancy that was forwarded from Sears; she bought us a brand new sewing machine. A beautiful, blue and white Singer sewing machine.


And Johnny picked it up on Wednesday. Though I haven't used it yet, it will definitely be used for all kinds of reasons and I am SO stoked!

Thank you thank you Aunt Nancy! You made my creativeness come back to life!

No comments: