Monday, January 2, 2012

Bang Head Here

My fifth grade teacher did that once. Out of nowhere she got up from her desk, walked to the chalkboard and drew a large circle above which she wrote those three words. She then hit her head on the board in the middle of the circle and walked back to her desk. My most favorite teacher ever, and I was lucky enough to have her again in the 7th grade. Not because I failed fifth grade math and had to take it over but because she was made into a 7th grade teacher. Made my world.

I've been MIA and that is mostly because of the following reasons:
a. I honestly have nothing to write about, unless you want to hear my daily work-related complaint.
b. There are too many things I had to get done on a daily basis and I didn't have time.

But today I have the day off (angel choir sings here)! That is actually the reason for my title, as I got up at the normal work hour and clocked in and started keying my claims at the usual time until around 8:20 when I asked my boss, who happened to be online at that moment, a question and she responded with "You know we're off today, right?"

Um... no....

So I got to feel like a big dumb idiot and also have a little dance party because hey! I don't have to work today!

Since I have the time, I will be posting twice today. This is my random thought post, and I will now proceed to write the somewhat obligatory 2011 recap post.

And btw, if you're my friend on Facebook and you saw that I'm taking the month of January off from that particular social network, it doesn't mean I deactivated and therefore my posts will show up on the news feed, same as usual. It does NOT mean I reneged on my no-Facebook pledge.

See you in a bit!

No comments: