Saturday, June 4, 2011

What An Absolutely Beautiful Day

I'm currently sitting on a blanket under a tree at a park in Canton South enjoying the shade, the sunshine, and the breeze. Absolutely gorgeous day. I just came from eating lunch with Johnny in the parking lot of the warehouse he works in and I discovered mit new fave drink at starbucks. In the winter I always get the caramel apple spice but it's entirely too hot for that today so instead I got the passion iced tea lemonade. SO GOOD. I only got a tall so it was gone entirely too fast but that's okay. I have a few other things I could write about, like my paycheck fiasco or how much I dislike driving so far all the time but it's just too pretty so I'm going to read instead.

Only 98 days till the wedding! So much to do!

Here's a pic of the tree I'm sitting under.

Have a great weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: