Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Whole Lotta Random

Guess who has two thumbs and, starting July 11th, will be working "summer hours" at her job which means working four 10hr days and getting Friday off?? This girl! I had no idea that this option was open to us, but it absolutely is and it means my life gets that much easier!

My job is boring. This is the downside of the above excitement.

So, if you boil whole wheat rotini and mix in melted butter, minced garlic, peas, salt and pepper you get basically the most amazing dinner ever. I would post a picture of it but it's really tasty and kind of gone...

Is there anyone else here who is stressed? Anyone? What's weird is that I feel stressed but I'm not entirely sure why... probably because my wedding to Johnny is in just over two months and there's still so much to be done. Yeah. That's why.

Now I get to spend my evening (before I do a hardcore workout) organizing and compiling addresses for my shower/wedding guests. Get excited... :-)

No comments: