Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Best Part

of my day is just as work is ending. My job has me working till 11pm (hence the need for a new/slightly different job) so when it's over I suddenly have this overwhelming feeling of...

I'm FREE.

Until 3pm the following weekday, I am completely free to do whatever I like. And what I like is to talk to my ah-mazing boyfriend and then either go for a run or do aerobics.

Yes, I AM weird, thank you for noticing!

Sometimes this also sucks because I want to run right away, but if I do that then Johnny will go to bed before I'm back and we don't get to talk AT ALL, which is completely lame. I really can't wait until he and I are both on similar schedules so we aren't interrupting each other's workday.

Today I drove to Columbus, along with all of Ohio's worst drivers, and had lunch at Cosi at the Easton Mall and then picked up a pair of shorts that were being held for my mom at The Limited. Saw the prettiest dress EVER there as well, but it was a leetle expensive so I'll hold off on that...

Tomorrow I am finally going to get my new Ohio driver's license. I've had my CT license for nine months too long, according to State law, so I get to spend my morning at the BMV retaking the written test, getting an eye exam and then, hopefully, my new license. Then, when I turn 25 in five months, I get to do it all again.

But on the upside, I'm having lunch with Johnny after he has what I believe will be a very successful job interview in Navarre. :DDD

To quote a fun movie:

Kit: Good news, it's champagne Thursday.
Paula: It's Friday.
Kit: Uh, yeah, Thursday came twice this week.
Paula: For the third straight week.
Kit: There's talk of making it permanent.
Paula: Oh, kind of like daylight savings time?
Kit: Right, but for booze.

Have a great Thursday, y'all!

No comments: