Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Am A Promoter!!

I was dreading work this week after that call on Friday, but thank goodness all of my calls have been relatively good, especially today.

Today I had the privilege of speaking with two different customers, one of whom was on the phone with me and I was about to change her price plan when we had a power surge and all the computers turned off! She was more than happy to chat with me while the computers rebooted. At the end of the call she asked to speak with my manager so she could tell him/her how great I was. Another call later was the same way, minus the power surge. I just wanted to brag a little and am going to write word for word what was said about me, information that is sent via email to everyone on the floor.

Due to confidentiality I will call them Customer #1 and Customer #2.

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Customer #1 who had the following to say about Emily...
'I wanted to speak with Emily's manager and give kudos to her. She was amazing and I was so impressed at the level of service she provided as she is still in training. I have been in multiple customer service jobs and know how demanding they can be. She was so thorough, polite and efficient and I was completely blown away by her pleasant disposition and with the rapport she built. I cannot think of a single complaint I would have about the conversation we had, or the way she handled what came her way. Emily is a keeper and I see her being one of your best customer service representatives.'
"This is such a wonderful achievement Emily and an excellent way to start out your time in transition... Well done, keep up the good work!!!!"


"I had the pleasure of speaking with Customer #2 regarding his conversation with Emily. He wanted to let me know that Emily was completely professional and pleasant to speak with. She did a wonderful job and he just wanted us all to know about it! Great job Emily, keep up the good work!"


Needless to say, after a day like today I'm on cloud nine. Both of these customers have had a background in customer service, which is part of the reason why they requested to speak with a manager. I'm sure that if I called their customer service and was helped in a similar way that I help them I would do the exact same thing.

Anyway, I just wanted to brag a little. :)

Oh, and btw, to all who read this... you can follow this blog and have it sent to your email address. I'm not sure how, but I know it can be done, so please feel free!

2 comments:

Lynbee53 said...

Good for you, Emily - I love you and I'm really proud of you!

Love,
Mom

TacoBelle95 said...

It feels great to get responses like that to your work. You're lucky they took the time to do it! Wonder if you could figure out why our business phone bill is so high, in spite of massive changes we've made over the past year. ; )